Sunday, June 24, 2007

wealth and prosperity

We support President Bush and the Fascists when we drive our SUVs as macho, when we support shows that glorify violence (I would like someone to explain to me the difference between Pulp Fiction and Iraq), when we support Fascist slave labor (why is it the first words out of our mouths when asked where to buy something are "Wal-Mart"!), when we glorify the suffering of others under the guise of humanity (how many of us glorify Michael Moore's new film when he is responsible for suffering of others by eating too much meat) and when we glorify destruction of the planet by growth and development under the guise of 'amnesty' to illegal aliens (for the record I oppose growth and development in any form by practicing family planning - I have no children and plan on one child and adoption).
I support the Green, the Constitution and the Libertarian parties. If Al Gore had asked Ralph Nader to be his running mate instead of running against him he would have been declared president and we wouldn't be in this mess right now (I would like someone to explain to me if they support Broadway Joe of Connecticut who has morphed into a neocon).
You are right that the Republican Party is Fascist and opposed to human rights. You are wrong that Rightists support the Republican Party. Have you heard of Ron Paul (as I have for some years) opposed to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? Have you heard of Alan Keyes (whom I went to see years ago and voted for in the 2000 primary) who states that man must serve his private duty and if he does not the State will do so?
I believe in free enterprise, not Fascism. You state that corporatism must be stopped because it produces wealth. For heaven's sake, look in the mirror!, if corporations produce wealth, than make everyone their own corporation! When Africans, Asians, Americans are free to start their own multi-national corporation we will all be better off.

Of course freedom is prosperity!

I believe in the freedom to make money. In fact the Founding Fathers originally wrote 'the pursuit of property' before changed to 'pursuit of happiness'.

As a Rightist I support prosperity - for everyone! I have written (and was about to post on my site) that I want to abolish labor and make every citizen in the world a corporation. You argue that corporations generate wealth. I couldn't agree more - if we want more wealth, make everyone a corportation!

Let Africans, Americans and Asians become as properous as possible. Money certainly buys me happiness - if I had money, the first thing I would do is buy a horse. (The second thing would be a tent to live as the cavalry did so I could travel the world with my horse.)

People complain they do not have enough money - when was the last time you heard someone complain they had too much? (I know two - the actress on 'The Love Boat' who spent her entire million dollar a year salary for five years on cocaine - and the poor husband in Texas who endured years of suffering in an abusive divorce, only to win the lottery the day it was annulled to have it start all over again.)

Yes, I want Iraq and Afghanistan to be prosperous, as well as the rest of the world. I want to end hunger and want. Don't you?

No comments: